View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Zine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK 421 View Post
First off, don't label me as "you guys", I'm an individual opinion and I haven't criticized the coaches decision. I criticized his transparent excuse of Tarasenko not being well conditioned enough(seriously give me a ****ing break with that) as the reason he's not in the lineup. By the way, do YOU know that he wasn't in good enough condition? You could have just stopped at,"he didn't produce at NT level." and that would have been enough for me personally and I'm sure most would have accepted that as a reason. The coach left this topic and himself WIDE OPEN for critcism with his "lack of conditioning" bs.

You say he just wasn't good enough to crack the roster? I'm fine with that. I'm not basing anything on stereotypes, I'm basing it on a coach coming up with a really, really obviously bull**** excuse that he very easily could have avoided and didn't.

He was talking about your response to my post.

You said the 'Russian brass' is likely to try and influence non-NHLers on the national team.

Just wondering if you know what you're talking about?...or just making a blanket statement based on stereotype? Who is this 'Russian brass'? Who makes these decisions? What relation do they have to the FHR? KHL? Russian olympic committee? Do these individuals (individual) have a history of doing such things?