View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Zine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBlues View Post
While I applaud your efforts to vet these allegations that the "Russian brass" are irrationally and/or illogically biased against Tarasenko, can you provide evidence that the so-called "Russian brass" is NOT demonstrating irrational and/or illogical bias against Tarasenko?

The onus of providing proof can be placed all around, especially when we have no idea what is really happening. In fact (pun intended), it is much easier to disprove something than it is to prove something. And many scientists and scholars subscribe to the Popper school of thought that nothing can be proven; we can only disprove.

It's a stupid call on Bilyaletdinov's part, but its a coaching decision, not a political one.

Like I already stated, if politics were prevalent, NHLers would stay away.....just like they did in the 1990s.
Remember Malkin's mistreatment and 'defection to the NHL'....well he was back in Moscow playing for the NT the minute the Penguins' season ended. I wonder why?...oh, that's right, the FHR is different from the domestic league and both have different agendas.

I already explained in this post, and is why there are many conflcting statements and opinions of the 'higher ups' in Russian hockey.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=157

But of course we should lump everybody together and call it one big 'conspiracy theory'...right?