View Single Post
Old
03-24-2006, 09:18 AM
vopatsrash

vCash: 500
i've grown to like them, partly out of a natural bias for liking my team's uniforms. But my main reason is that I'm a big fan of "bad" uniforms. Like the 70's-80's Padres or Astros uniforms. The only thing that beat the mustard out on ESPN Page 2's bad uniform poll was the hideous Padres cammo uniforms.

When the Preds/NHL decide to try to make money by overhauling their uniforms in the next 5-10 years, the mustard will be solidified as a bad uniform for the ages, deserving or not. it will be a conversation piece and publicity for the franchise for years and i think that's a good thing if you embrace it and have fun with it.

Biscuithead nailed the description. The sweaters would look much better to most if they didn't have the mesh with the blue background. The shoulder patch should be the front logo. I'd like them to do new uniforms sometime and go with a really classic looking style. I dug some of the designs some people did at the other board which, of course, have no shot of ever being made.

vopatsrash is offline   Reply With Quote