Thread: Speculation: Would you take Carle back?
View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
I said my piece, and I'm not changing my mind. Nothing you can say is going to alter my position on Carle, his abilities, or his worth to the team relative to signing Suter instead. I've based this opinion on years of watching him as a Flyer. You aren't going to change my mind because of a couple articles I disagree with, and all the condescension in the world won't fix that. My position is just as valid as yours, even though I know you will disagree haughtily because of something someone else said somewhere.

So, I've said what I have to say, and I'm done. I've been down this road before, and I know it's less productive and worthwhile than smashing my head open with a hammer and using the claw to tear my brain out.

You can claim that what you say are facts. That doesn't make it any more true or valid than my opinion. Watch this: My opinion is fact, because other humans agree. See, I can do it too.