View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 07:28 PM
EJS280

vCash: 500
The complaining about the Rangers shot blocking, including this thread, is some of the dumbest *****ing and moaning I have ever heard any fan of any sport do. I honestly do not understand it. You got guys risking their bodies (really their life even, if one of these 100 mph slappers catches a face or throat) and we have people complaining that it is ruining the game and making it boring. Thats ****ing stupid. Period.

1. If it's not a skill then anyone should be able to do it right? So tell the other 28 (Washington did it) to grow a sack and block some shots with their hands, arms, legs, skates, faces like NYR is.

2. In actuality it is a skill that takes practice and commitment, so sorry NY is one of the few committing to it.

I understand it can be extremely frustrating if you are on the opposition as on the flip side we are one of the worst teams at getting shots through, but take a step back and realize it was gladiatoresque what Girardi, McD, Callahan, Boyle, Fedotenko, etc. do every night.

Don't hate it, admire it.