Thread: Speculation: Tangradi's next contract
View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 07:54 PM
PenguinTommy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMoranFanclub View Post
You do know that a player has the option of, you know, signing his qualifying offer, right?
Sure, as any other offers in the NHL. But what's your point?

I was arguing the guy who said, he should be signed for 726,000.. I said he doesn't have to be signed for that..it's the minimum if GM wants to keep RFA rights. Sure thing, the player can reject it.

Shero didn't offer the qualifying offer to Kennedy. He turned into UFA, but still signed the contract later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgundy View Post
Except when actually watching it in a game situation, you see that's not even remotely true.

He shouldn't be playing with Sid next year (at the start at least), but to say he can't keep up just isn't true based on previous examples.
For me, Sid's winger's biggest asset should be the speed. Like Duper's, Kunitz's, Sully's,... Tangradi is nowhere near, speed-wise, to those players.

I just don't understand why are we even talking about Sid's winger if we've got one in Tangradi.

Some people have not been okay with top-4 role for Despres, but are fine with Tangradi's top-6 role. I don't get it. That's laughable !

PenguinTommy is offline   Reply With Quote