View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
froods
Millerrrrrrr!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityassault View Post
Because 90% of that ice time was spent with either Craig Adams, Joe Vitale, Arron Asham, Mike Rupp, Richard Park or Eric Godard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
In pretty much all of those call-ups, he was getting 4th line duty with very very very minimal top 6 time.

Just staring at how many times he's been called up vs watching the whole thing happen the last few years is different.
I would say 80%. He did get some chances with the big boys. He has not proven in anyway shape or form that he can consistently score or really even score at all on this level. It will come, but it would be insane to just plug him in up on the top 6. Playing in the top 6 doesn't make you exempt from scoring by the way. Asham has 5 goals each season playing mostly 4th line duty and he only logged 44 and 64 games respectively. Rupp scored 9 goals and had 8 assists in a 4th line role. I am not buying this nonsense at all.

...and yes, if you watched it happen, you would understand why he has been positioned where he is at. He struggled mightily. Playing on the 4th line actually took some pressure off of him and helped his development. I am not starring at how many times he gets called up. I am using facts to back up what I already know. You are the second person to insult me with crap like that today. Cut it out.

froods is offline   Reply With Quote