View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 08:31 PM
TheRollingPuck
Keep Calm & Corsi On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by froods View Post
He was called up 7 times in the past 2 years, played in 39 games and has 1 goal, yes 1 goal and 4 assists in those games. How on earth has he not been given a chance? How on earth could you consider putting him anywhere except the 4th line with his lack of output? Finally in his last 2 call-ups he has started to figure things out when it comes to playing the game in the NHL. Now he needs to find the net, but he needs to earn his time. So, enough of the crap about him not getting a chance. It is just pure garbage.
See HOG's comment, below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
In pretty much all of those call-ups, he was getting 4th line duty with very very very minimal top 6 time.

Just staring at how many times he's been called up vs watching the whole thing happen the last few years is different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
It always boggles my mind how other teams give their prospects more chances (forward ones) than the Pens do, you'd think the team that spends to the cap every year should be hoping some of their prospects actually do well with better minutes.

Also, I hate Craig Adams. He's a good guy, but Craig Adams the player...I have this intense hatred for him now.

I feel ashamed.
Craig Adams - stealing spots from prospects since 2011

TheRollingPuck is offline   Reply With Quote