View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 08:36 PM
iamjs
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
items to add:
*Kris Letang team issued Easton Stealth RS. Use it in my rec league, but I may finally retire it since I found a replacement for it. That would be....
*Richard Park game used Easton Stealth RS. Picked it up at the Pens' offseason sale and is probably better considering the size and it's already a hammered gamer so I won't lose any sleep if it breaks.
*Jordan Staal game used Easton ????? (too lazy to look). Has since been cut down by somebody prior to sale. It's now smaller than anything Staal would use.
*Pascal Dupuis game used Easton Stealth S19

*Simon Despres rookie camp jersey (black)
*Joe Morrow rookie camp jersey (black)

*Matt Cooke 2011-12 home jersey (set 1) (team-issued). An extra set of jerseys were made for players who were more likely to drop the gloves than others, like Cooke, Engelland, MacIntyre, Asham, and two others. Being that it's only a backup - and this is noted on the fight strap by Dana Heinze - this jersey has zero wear on it. Ended up picking it up for a fraction of what they were charging for a game-worn Cooke, which can be seen here and here. I'll post pics when I'm not as lazy.

Of the items listed above, the Orpik #29 jersey and the Dupuis stick has since been signed.

Last edited by iamjs: 05-15-2012 at 08:43 PM.
iamjs is online now   Reply With Quote