Old
11-24-2003, 03:15 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammacisaac
finally someone thinking like i do.
i don't like dagenais at all espically since lou lameralo passed on him as a prospect

he is suppose to be really soft and someone psted in the summer who knew him said that he had no character at all

so if he is so determined to make the team as everyone says, let him start on the 4th line just as ryder had to
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHeart
totally agree.
Just amazing how many people put Pierre Dagenais on the second line.What has he done so far?
Sundstrom can be very useful player if you use him properly.He is not a checking-line player,he can't give a hit.He looks lost with Langdon and Begin.And if you put him with on the 4th line against Nucks.Don't expect him to play well...
Bulis is one of our strongest wingers, want it or not but his speed, dribbling,passing,contribution are amazing and putting him on defencive line!? c'mon people don't we have anybody to fill that role?
That's my philosphy too. Let the guy prove himself first, and we'll go from there. Perhaps Gainey saw something special in him when he signed him in the off-season, and yes, maybe he was "that" good in the Q when playing with Ribeiro, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to work to get quality ice time.

As far as I'm concerned, he should still be considered as an AHLer that is trying to have a regular spot on the team. I don't have any expectations for him; therefore, I think he'll start in a grinder role. He'll have to work if he wants to make his way to the top.