View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 11:05 PM
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch View Post
Lundpads is overrated, and last night is a perfect example. Not only is his equipment obnoxiously large, what goaltender wouldn't thrive in that six goalie system? All the Rangers do is collapse right in front of him like they're playing a sixty-minute penalty-kill. He only had to make 21 saves, the Rangers had more blocks than the Devils did shots! And you can bet that the hometown MSG scorekeeper tacked on some extra shots that never made it to the net or were going wide to keep Lundpads' playoff SV% up, as well.

If it weren't for the blatantly blown call on Del Zotto, the game would've had a totally different dynamic. Get used to it for the rest of the series, I'm sure the NHL wants the two big markets in LA and NY to make it to the finals. Pretty unsurprising to hear that the league won't be investigating the Rangers front office for the soupy ice last night. The worst ice I've ever seen for an NHL arena, and it obviously was a more significant detriment to the more offensively-minded Devils. Coincidence?

The Rags are so lucky. Every night they get dominated and get a fluke goal here or there and then go into hiding like a turtle. They're ruining the game with this six goalie system. I think Anisimov is a lizard-person.
Ummmmmmmm...

Are you quoting a Devils fan, or are you in fact a Devils fan in disguise?

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote