View Single Post
Old
05-16-2012, 01:50 AM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
Becoming like Laker fans. I'm telling you guys. If the Kings win, all that buddy-buddy talk we used to have with them will be a distant memory.
Not true. After the Kings I would root for you guys over every other team in the Western Conference. The Sharks fans on this board have a great sense of humor. I laughed my ass off when you guys came up with Jesus Toews. The self depricating stuff you guys do when your team isn't playing well is funny as hell. Reminds me of us. Besides with me sporting this Clowe avatar after stickgate the Kings are 10-1.

Believe me all of us are in a state of shock right now. There are always going to be a small element of any fan base that think they are more knowledgable or better fans just because the team they root for is winning.

We have waited so freaking long, and it's nice to see the Kings have this kind of success with most of the young core they started building around intact. We all got to see Kopitar, Brown, and Quick grow into the players they are today right from the beginning.