View Single Post
Old
05-16-2012, 10:32 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
I'm holding on to a thread idea for after the finals. You know how they do re-drafts and for example, the Crosby draft, most people rank Kopitar as the new #3 or #2. It will be fun to do a re-draft of 2003 and, if Brown wins the Conn Smythe, it will be even more fun to see how much trouble people have trying to properly gauge Brown's position. And of course we'll have Richards, Carter and...did you know Fraser was also drafted that year, 69th overall? In that draft, 69th is as good as late 1st round in most drafts, lol.

- R
.><.
I hope you do. I also hope you find the idiot on the Kings board who about three months ago said the Kings should be "disappointed" they got Brown when they could have had guys like Perry etc. I said it then and I'll say it now, Dustin Brown wasa great pick for the Kings in that draft. Even if he wins the Conn Smythe, he won't be a top five pick from that draft, the 2003 first round was arguably the best first round in NHL history outside of maybe 1979, but Brown was more than worthy of the 13th overall pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan28 View Post
Lewis may need to join him.
We're lucky Scuds isn't there as well. The Doan hit I was fine with, it looked much worse than it was, but the Hanzal and Morris hits were reckless/dirty.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote