View Single Post
Old
05-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Hanke
Tortsless Rangers

vCash: 500
Most memorable game you went to

What was the most memorable game you had ever gone to? Mine was...

I went to the game March 13th against the Hurricanes with my dad and I, when Biron was starting. The game wasn't the best I've been to, but I have Suite tickets, 2 row from the goalies.

I remember walking into the place where you can get food (forgot, 360... forgot ) and all of a sudden I see the players jogging right passed me, I'm walking to get a table to eat and I see a small guy jogging 3 feet from me and I notice it was Zuccerelo, dude is small, I yelled his name but ignored me. Then I went along the boards to watch them practice. When they where coming off the ice I went over to where they were leaving the ice I stuck my hand out and I was getting high fives from the players, Prust and Boyle are amazing, a lot of the players didn't give every one a high five, but both Prust and Boyle made sure they high fixed all the fans. To make it the best game they won 4-2. I was crazy for players to drop the gloves in front of me, but it didn't matter. Had such a great night hanging with my dad. (Doing the same thing tonight, but with higher seats)

Picture I took of Chad Johnson from my phone during the warmup

Oh yea, I also forgot to mention, I was right behind Al Trautwig during an interview in the intermission. I was on TV

So all in all a great night... Free food, free parking, and best of all free tickets.

I also went to Game 1 vs the Sens this year, great friggin game!!!! But ranked #2. Hopefully the game I go to tonight will be #1!

What was the most memorable game you had ever gone to?

Last edited by Hanke: 05-16-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Hanke is offline   Reply With Quote