View Single Post
Old
05-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Flyersfan1493
Formerly Go For It

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
No one really knows. People just assume Novak has the authority from above to do anything he wants. He is one of the only coaches that throws fowwards/midfielders on defense, defenders at midfield, etc etc.

The Union are showing that the only thing they care about is the money. They play boring ass soccer (except for the last game which they lost again), can care less about the fans (like the exhibition last week. All the seats were normal prices. Nobody showed up, literally nobody) and he continues to get outcoached by other teams. But people have said that Novak's job is super safe no matter what he does.
Oh, really? They could care less?

(EDIT: Isn't this your second violation in about a week?)

I'm not a huge soccer fan or anything, but I had fun watching the last two seasons during the summer and the fall. This team though....it's just so BORING. I don't know how important this is, but it seems like they lose possession of the ball WAY too easily and too often. It's like they pass hoping that the ball reaches its target instead of passing the ball knowing it'll go where they want it to go.

Flyersfan1493 is online now   Reply With Quote