View Single Post
Old
05-17-2012, 07:04 AM
HAPPY HOUR

vCash: 500
Its the losses that make me realize how much I love being a Rangers fan.

40th season next year for me bleeding blue. Probably missed five games in the last 30 years.

This team is close. Just not enough skill in the top 9 forwards.

Game notes- Cally is hurt. Not a doubt in my mind. Gabby deserved to be benched for being outworked for an entire shift by 3 diff Dev players. Good call Torts. Your d-men are throwing their bodies on the line to block shots and Marion is stick -checking and body leaning along the wall. Unacceptable.

Thought Marty had a pretty easy game all things said. He is the least impressive of the 3 goalies we played so far, but...

His save on Gaborik was down right nasty. One of the best saves i can remember.

If game three turns out as a offensive sleeper for us, then I seriously consider two lone-up changes for game 4. Eminger for Stu, and MZA for either Rupp or Mitch. Coaches call.

Prust,Kreider,Step (way overplayed the slot on the PP goal by Ilya), but played well after that.

Spending way to much time in our own end. Chasing pucks along the boards in the D zone is exhausting. NJ looked much fresher. Their D is their weak link and must be exploited.

We can't force quality turnovers if we don't have the puck.

That "war of attrition" that Torts has been barking is starting to turn NJs way. Got two days to figure it out.

HAPPY HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote