View Single Post
Old
05-17-2012, 08:59 AM
token grinder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Getzlaf and Koivu had 98, Roy was the only legitimate center Buffalo had (nobody else took more than 400 face-offs), Backes and Berglund had 92 points.

A lot of that might depend on who has an up year or a down year or whatever else, but we did okay in terms of getting production for our top two centers. However, I will say that, if we can retain Radulov (if not Radulov and AK), center is where we should look first to improve the team.
Thank you. I have them written down at home. Our centers were mid pack, not in the bottom 30% of the league. We are so balanced, it made it look like we had trash on our lines.

I guess my point is, top line center isn't at the top of the list as far as priorities go. We need to figure out what to do with our bottom pair if Suter stays, and if he goes, what are we doing our 2nd and 3rd pair. Then figure out what to do with radulov. More than likely, this is being done concurrently. After that, I would see if we could land another 50 center, or if he develops, we have that in Smith. This is not a bad team right here:

Sk-Fisher-Erat
Radulov-Legwand-Hornquist
Wilson-Smith-halischuck
Bourque-Spaling-Latta/Beck/Vet

Josi/Suter-Weber
Josi/FA-Klein
FA-Ellis

Rinne
Lindback

and you still have the UFA and Blum/Ekholm/Bartley in reserve
Radulov