View Single Post
Old
05-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Skrimpy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRangers89 View Post
Whats even more sick is that people are already saying the series is over, it's tied 1-1!! Devils scored their goals on stupid mistakes by the Rangers, Rangers don't make those mistakes then we win 2-1. Some "fans" shouldn't even post here if they think we are eliminated when the series is tied 1-1, pathetic.
This is forgivable for pesimistic fans who have been watching garbage from this team since 96-97. It isnt however from analysts who know better. They did it when Ott tied it at both 1 and 2 and again with Washington (as did I). Shame on them. The one thing that I have learned from watching the playoffs all these years (but I had forgotten watching Ott and Wash play the blueshirts) is that the series isnt over until the buzzer when one team is up 4. All the Devils did last night was make this a best of five. I look at it this way. You are all right. The boys played horrible last night but if you think about the Devils only got one more goal. What do you think is going to happen when the boys pick their game up again? Rangers in 7.

Skrimpy is offline   Reply With Quote