Derek Roy-5 reasons to keep him
View Single Post
05-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
1. Why does his point production from many years ago matter? He clearly was not fully recovered, and may not be for another full year. With 1 year left, banking on a return to form is a "fingers crossed" approach at best
2. I'd rather actually get BANG for our buck. Soft and small is no way to success.
3. The stock comparison isnt very well thought out... since the stock has almost zero value on 6/1/2013. Not to mention, selling at a loss is beneficial, if it is done before the asset does even further damage to your portfolio
4. This guy loses all credibility when he suggests that it's possible that Lindy Ruff will use Roy in a limited role behind Ennis and Hodgson. That's just comical.
5. Brad Boyes, Dustin Penner, Jarret Stoll, Andrei Kostitsyn.... the contract year thing is a myth.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jame