View Single Post
Old
05-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Ozz

vCash: 500
IMO anyone who has a cage on and instigates a fight with someone going open is a *****. Wait a shift, take the cage off, and see how tough you really are. Chances are, that will very rarely happen as most people are all talk.

I personally play fully open and have no problem accepting anyone with a full cage who might come at me, but I'm a big guy and stronger than most who can also throw down, so I know I'll have no problem handling myself. No one really bothers me anyway, which is just as well since I'm not really one to fight or start anything. We have 2 others who play w/o face protection and they're both average size/weight/strength and naturally get their share of face washes and shoving matches with people in cages. But that's just the way it is, you know how hockey goes.

Not many playing rec league want to go up against someone they figure will pummel them; it's not like we're at the NHL level I know I wouldn't want to walk into a straight up pounding...

edit: this is obviously in an adult league. Back when I was a kid/teenager there were absolutely no scuffles allowed and full face protection was required anyway.

Last edited by Ozz: 05-17-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote