View Single Post
Old
05-17-2012, 09:50 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplepred View Post
I would have gladly given up a higher second round pick and the conditional plus Jeremy smith for vermette over ak46. I find north American players have way more desire to actually win a cup and it's not just all about the money like 'some' Europeans.

Not to mention if we had vermette rather than ak we would have had a lot more points for us and radulov wouldn't have had a bar partner to f everything up. But again, hindsight is 20/20.

I doubt we see either kostitsyn back next season, Sergei was terrible last 30 games.

Not really crazy about wanting radulov back either if we can get some good assets for him (defensively thinking if suter leaves) then use Wilson, Blum, lindback and picks/prospects to get big centre.

Radulov always looked angry, don't think I ever seen him smile since he came back. Unless he was drunk at a bar maybe outside of Glendale lol.
You act as though trades happen in a vacuum and that one team's offer would be accepted if from another team ... say one in the division vs one out of the division. Even in your vacuum, the Preds lacked the higher second round pick to trade and with Columbus's goalie injury issues this season it's debatable that they'd take a goalie with no NHL experience over one with 69 games in the big league.