View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
TollefsenFan

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Justinov;49853637]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TollefsenFan View Post

Beside the lack of rinks the question of money also throws off a lot of people. I had a rink fairly close by but my parents didn't have the money since hockey is very expensive compared to other sports (membership + equipment especially in a growing age!). So I played land/field hockey instead as a substitute - sadly no bandy possible in Denmark
Then later playing lacrosse when i could afford equipment....and that is actually traditional summer training for canadian hockey players.
Off course it's totally different stick control in fieldhockey so I really surprised/perplexed some icehockey kids using my landhockey stick while playing rollerscate hockey. (offcourse my landlubber feet was not match against 12 years old growing up on scates). But i did show them some moves they havent seen before
Nice but yeah hockey is expensive

I would love to try field or street hockey. Sounds cool!

I played soccer from, i was 5 or 6 to 11 or 12 years old or something like that (central deffender and right back). Also played chess and strategy games Im most intrested in tactics and the system we are playing. Im a fan of Drillo and Roy Johansen. I love defensive system and physical play Its kinda cool to be a pain in the ass and I love the fact that most danes hate Drillo