View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 09:00 AM
KaraLupin
카라

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
Too expensive, otherwise I'd love to have him.
He's responsible defensively, lethal offensively. Inconsistent, yes, but wow, what a talent.
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Couldn't be any worse than Zherdev. I could see a guy like Semin thriving in Laviolette's system. The fact he'd get to free wheel on offense would be most appealing. As for defense, he'd just need a good defensive linemate. And, this should also be noted, Alexander Semin is also a +92 his last four seasons. Say what you want about +/- not being a reliable stat, but I think that has some bearing about Semin being able to play the game both ways. He'd be a guy who could keep up with Giroux and finish those passes off.
No. His plus/minus is a combination of his own offensive and playing with talent such as Backstrom and Ovie, in a free wheeling system, where they were able to get away with outscoring their opponent, not because he played 2 ways.

At the pricetag he will command, where if his ice time isn't handed to him on a silver platter, he is NOT worth it. Zherdev is exactly what we are gonna see. We should focus on D before even glancing at someone like Semin,.

KaraLupin is offline   Reply With Quote