View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Trxjw
Bored.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
I just think it would be a BIG mistake for this team to sit idle when their window is obviously opening to challenge for The Cup. They need more truculence on the 3rd line, they need to improve their PP. they need another legit top-6 forward and they need a legit 6th defenseman who can play 15 minutes a night.

They have holes to fill.

Maybe they see Erixon or McIlrath filling that 3rd pairing spot? At this point I doubt Sauer will be ready.

By 3rd line truculence I mean a player who can score 15 goals and add 15-20 assists and stir things up. A Chris Neil, Steve Ott-like player. Honestly, the player who I would love to add is Kyle Beach from Chicago if they have soured on him and feel they don't have room for him.

I would be hoping the Rangers would be looking around trying to find a legit top-6 forward from the numerous teams who would be looking to off-load and rebuild. I would look at teams like SJ who may be willing to move a Clowe or Marleau and go from there.

Just some ideas.
Would love to add Beach. Proposed it a while back and some Chicago fans were open to the idea of Dubinsky for Beach and their 1st. A deal like that would be ideal, IMO.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote