View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 10:03 AM
sighthndlady

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Exactly i said to compare Legwand --->or<--- Fisher to other teams top line centers. I have not been to a math class in awhile either but i do believe top line centers would be teams -->#1<-- center. So if you compare either Fisher or Legwand to other teams top #1 center i will use your words "of course they do not put up the same numbers"

Again you said quoted me in saying: " I challenge you to compare Fisher or Legwand to 70% of other teams top line centers. They do not even come close. "

I never said compare them to the leagues top 2 centers. You did that on your own from the start trying to justify your opinion that we do not have a need for a legit #1 center.

That is what you are missing on that issue. I am still waiting on your response to the other issues you said i was not correct about.
Ok, so we had the #27 and #30 centers last year. There were a few teams that had two or more centers better than #27. So that makes our #1 center (Legwand) better than the #1 center on 9 other teams. Not very good. Our #2 center (Fisher) did better than the #2 centers on 24 other teams. Pretty decent, but not top of the pack either. Legward was better than the #2 center on 25 teams. Sounds to me like we need a legitimate #1.