View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 12:51 PM
AIREAYE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
The flag has nothing to do with it. You seem to be fixated on what people need to be wearing based on your opinions. As though there is a standard set of equipment for each of us based on skill alone. That's not the world we live in. People buy whatever the hell they want, if they want to waste money they are free to do so. If they want to do research and figure out what's best for them and ask for help in their pro shop they can (which is where we agree is the right choice). I know if I owned a shop and I found out you were steering some guy to a cheaper skate because he didn't need an $800 skate and had cash in hand I'd fire you.
Yes sir, beer leaguers don't need top-end anything and house league players don't need top-end anything. If they want to buy them and tell me so, why would I deny that? I'll explain that for their playing level, that amount of skate/stick/protection is not a necessity and if they understand that but want it, then I'll take their money. I never said no beer leaguer should have top-end anything...

I sell what the customers need and if they want something else, that's absolutely fine. My job is to show and explain the reasons why, so simply put, I don't need you to tell me how to do my job because if you were my manager, I'd quit and work for someone else with more integrity

AIREAYE is offline   Reply With Quote