View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 01:36 PM
CM PUNK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogans View Post
Now I would not argue for a second that I would rather have Dubi than Parise, BUT he does provide two things that you must consider in this deal:

1) Significantly bigger, harder hitting, and adds a presence to the top 6 (if he gets back to scoring a decent amount next year) that Parise does not.

2) Half the price than what Parise will require and the ability to retain all of our assets after next year when literally every talented, young player on the team will become a RFA.That said, SIGN HIM SLATS!!!
i'm really not worried about that. even if we add another big contract we'll have the space to sign the key players like stepan and mcdonagh...

maybe it'll force our hand on some of the support guys and maybe we'll end up moving anisimov so miller can play cause miller makes less $$ for the same role. but there is a good chance that happens anyway even if we have the cap space...

obviously can't be stupid with the $$ you give him but not everyone on our team is mission critical to keep if it means adding a star player

CM PUNK is online now   Reply With Quote