View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 03:46 PM
SCARFACE909

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Brown View Post
The next game would be the best opportunity to insert new people into the line-up. We're up 3-0 and it seems Tippet has given up, blaming losing on "embellishment".

Should Drewiske go in, maybe giving one of our veteran D some rest? Or maybe dress 7 defensemen?

What about Westgarth? If you look at the ice time for our 4th line last night, a couple of those guys (Nolan & Clifford) only got 5 minutes & change. Would playing Westgarth for 5.5 minutes really be that terrible? The Yotes played stupid Bissonette last night and weren't hurt by it.

And then there's Gagne, who probably won't be ready by Sunday, but one never knows.

And if we're up 5-1 heading into the 3rd period, should Bernier play that final period, just to spare Quick the possibility of injury? (I think Bernier would still get his name on the Cup, BTW ....I'm just sayin'.)

All I'm saying is, it's the dream of most every hockey player to get their name on The Stanley Cup. That being the case, should Sutter consider this fact when putting together his game 4 roster, being up 3-0 in the series before the Final Series? There would be no better time than Sunday, seeing as how the Final series would be much, much riskier.

Gagne can get his name on the cup if the Kings win by a petition from the team. Boston did it with Savard after his concussion left him out of the playoffs, Kings could do same and I would hope the NHL would agree since he did play in the regular season.