View Single Post
Old
05-18-2012, 10:01 PM
chet1926

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Sports Fan View Post
No doubt Tracy and DOD need to go. But Apodaca wore out his welcome 3 years ago. And Lansford has been a disaster since he was hired. I didn't think they could get worse than Don Baylor. But he is an absolute genius compared to Lansford.

Those two need to be the first to go. Then you have to make a hard play for Francona to replace Tracy.
Jim Tracy proved yesterday why he is the worst manager of all time. What kind of idiot blows his entire bench by the end of 8th inning? I thought games were 9 innings

But in all seriousness he puts in Herrera in a double switch in the top of the 8th, then pinch hits Giambi for Herrera in the bottom of the 8th, then pinch runs EY Jr. for Giambi, then instead of just letting probably our best hitting pitcher Rogers just bat and not blow our last bench player Rosario, Tracy thinks its a genius move to let Rosario bat.

Then we proceed to go down 2 in the top of the 9th and in the bottom of the 9th we load the bases up and guess what due to Tracy's genius moves the previous innings the 6 hole is the pitchers spot and we have no one left to pinch hit in a big time situation.

Then after we lose, Tracy has the balls to go blame the pitchers. Yeah they sucked but the reason we lost was due to just horrendous game management. My mom who knows nothing about baseball could have managed that game better than Tracy did. What a joke, and I write this we are about to get shut out by a terrible Seattle team. If Tracy and O'Dowd aren't gone by the end of this month, I might have to find another team to cheer for, which would be tough as I been a fan of the Rockies since day 1.