View Single Post
Old
05-19-2012, 09:49 AM
NYRwillDRIVEyouCRAZY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26Kocur26 View Post
Rick Nash? cost too much - okay fine . However where was our Plan B?

Why weren't we in on Gaustad ? Kubina? A Zidlicky type ?

John Scott? this team was sucking wind the last 25 games let alone now! We had trouble keeping pace in matches with the Caps , the Isles and Canadians - it was obvious to us all.

However, Torts has this absurd idea that he needs to mold players into "his " guys before they can understand what the NYR are about blah etc blah .

Watching us shell up for a minute and 20 secs while teams pin us in and pass the puck along the blueline at will is sickening, it's gutless and it isn't hockey. I despise "weather the storm" mentality.

Chipping the puck out 500 times isn't a gameplan it's avoidance. We have 4 legit scoring threats, and I'm giving the benefit there. And now we're chipping out to a team that wants us to chip it out so they can slam it back in and forecheck the hell outta us and drill our d-men; who are stuck in mud.

At the very least you had to add a PP D-man over Bickel and an upgrade over Prust , who is God Awful.

And don't tell me "who were we gonna add" that's the GM's job - there were players to be had.

We put all our eggs in the Nash basket and blew the deadline and possibly our shot at the Cup.

Glen Sather folks - still a clown.
...yea it's not like the Rangers are in the Conference Finals or finished first in the conference or anything. And a Jack Adams finalist has no idea how to coach. You're right, we're terrible. Give up all hope and everyone become Devil fans!!

Someone file this right next to the "this is a bad hockey team thread"