View Single Post
Old
05-19-2012, 12:48 PM
TCsmyth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KapG View Post
If he is injured, why not just come out and say so? It's not like they have him playing injured and they need to hide the injury...

A rookie making rookie mistakes and having a few turnovers is part of their development. To bench him for that is kind of silly, especially when you are putting in a player who has no future (at least no NHL future) with the org and who hasn't really even played better then Mark.

The situation is just weird to me.

Would love to see him get another shot over Rosa in the upcoming games. Won't get my hopes up though :/.
I still don't get your line of thinking. Why on earth would you tell anybody if he is injured? Haven't you watched all the playoffs over the years where guys end up having shoulder or knee or wrist surgery and we find out after the fact. If he has a bump or a tweak that needs a few days...why would you say?

I think this is a huge deal over nothing. Whatever the reason, I am sure he is thrilled to be part of this, knowing it is one step closer to the NHL for him. I know you have him in a pool or something, but to me, much to do about nothing.