View Single Post
Old
05-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Jedi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parise9Crosby87 View Post
parise only has 9 points and elias has 5 they need to step up
Zach has played well, I have no issues with his play. Patty played better than his point total indicated the first two rounds, but yeah this round he's not been playing well. In his defense he's getting the crap kicked out of him out there though - been a pretty brutal series for Patty. But I definitely would like to see him step up - we need Patty very badly right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevilsownnhl View Post
Something must be done about our second line. Elias and Sykora have been awful. Deboer needs to move one of parise and kovalchuk off of that line because the 2nd line cannot generate enough offense.
Sykkie had some good chances today actually, he played well. Unless I missed some big mistakes by him I don't see how you can criticize Sykkie's play for today? I thought this might have been Sykkie's best game of the playoffs. Agree about separating Kovy and Zach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
Exactly. Which is why Lundqvist is so grossly overrated.

It's TOUGH to be one of the best goalies in the world AND still somehow be overrated, but he is.
I really disagree about this. He isn't overrated. He's damn good, one of the 6 or 7 best players in hockey IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxed View Post
I also blame Salvador for taking that stupid ****ing penalty. The Ranger wasn't going to play the puck anyways.
That penalty was horribly weak. Both teams were doing that all game. That is rarely called in the playoffs.