View Single Post
Old
05-19-2012, 10:37 PM
drubov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
I was at that game as well, they refused to give me a towel because I was wearing Rangers gear. There were also some Rangers fans who brought in signs saying things like "Let's Go Rangers," and security confiscated them. The staff at the Rock was unprofessional and discourteous to me merely because I was a Rangers fan, and I'm as harmless as they come... I don't taunt, fight, or tease, etc. I realize I'm in enemy territory but that's no reason to treat me like a second-class citizen.

I'm not surprised at all that they are enforcing the same policies now. Devils organization is frustrated because they can't beat Lundqvist and don't have a fanbase as big as the Rangers? Might as well take out those frustrations on innocent Rangers fans who are paying to see games at your facility.
Same happened to me in '08. The Rangers did a meet up at MSG to ride the train together. They gave us like a swag bag. There was a towel, like a keychain? and Duguay was there signing pics. Got to the Rock and they wouldn't let us bring ANYTHING in with a Ranger logo saying we would start trouble. Pathetic.

drubov is offline   Reply With Quote