View Single Post
Old
05-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Sidney the Kidney
Epic Collapse

vCash: 1000
I really don't think Moffat should be back, but I'm willing to bet he will be back. IMO, he was a defensive liability back there. He looked lost about where he should be half the time, and looked disinterested when it came to racing back to get into position when the opponent was carrying the puck up the ice.

Steele - Gudbranson should be the Fronts' top pairing, with whoever plays the best out of the rest filling spots 3 to 7 on the depth chart. Ideally, the Fronts should bring in an OA guy to play in their top four, to take some pressure off of a young defense corps.

Up front, I'm really not sure who is going to score goals. Kujawinski was fantastic after coming over from Sarnia, and Jenkins looked like he could be a decent point producer. Add to that the surprising Greenaway and the hard working Alcock, and that's four guys who could produce. But after that? So many question marks, IMO.

In nets, expect the Fronts to deal for an OA or a 19 year old from another club. It's what they always do.