View Single Post
Old
05-20-2012, 02:36 AM
LemaireisGOD

vCash: 500
I really would like a forward but the real decent ones will all be gone by the time we pick unless something really unforseen happens. If Galchenyuk is available and we pass this organization will have made a major mistake.

I am leery of Reilly because of the knee issue. Look at Tyler Cuma and Ondrej Fiala; multiple knee injuries and while they may be different there is something to be said for the luck this team has; or in this case doesn't have.

Reilly certainly would be that smallish defender with loads of skill; ala a Kris Letang, Erik Karlsson type, but the knee thing bothers me a lot.

I voted for Griffin Reinhart. He won't be a big point producer, but he's a big body who by everything I've read is getting better and better. I could definitely see this team drafting Olli Maata or Reilly though. Either way, I think we're going to draft a defenseman either because it is an area where we really only have one bluechip candidate and because they are likely the best player available when we make our pick.

Still, I'd like to see us draft speed and scoring with our 2nd round pick. I'd like to see us select Bozon or Winther at that spot if it all possible because our prospect pool is still devoid of pure finishers. We have some power forwards, some good set up guys, but no real pure snipers.

LemaireisGOD is offline   Reply With Quote