View Single Post
Old
05-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Baby Punisher

vCash: 500
games that stick out in my mind;

1. Opening night 2000, Mark Messier returns to the Rangers. The Garden crowd was AMAZING! Mess scores the game winner.

2. Febuary or March 2001 Brian Leetch scores the GWG in OT against Toronto, that was a back & forth game the Rangers were still in the Playoff hunt. The garden went WILD

3. March 2006, Jagr breaks Graves single season goal record....or so I thought It turns out he did not score the goal. I was crushed. Still a great game & we won

4. 2000, Mark Messier returns to the Garden as a Vancover Canuk & scores his 600th goal, it was an empty netter.

5. 1995, I forgot who scored the goal, but it was a game winning OT goal in a playoff game against the Qubec Nordiques. That was a great game. I think it was game 5 the Rangers would have been eliminated, we were losing, we tied it up & it was nail bitter. It was my first playoff game.

6. The game I had a verbal altercation with Theo Fleury. He had done nothing all season, My seats at the time were fantastic, section 104 on the wall It was the pre game skate & I was screaming his name he looked around & finally make eye contact me with & pointed at himself like who me? & I said YEA, YOU C**K S**KER SCORE A F**KEN GOAL! HE started crusing me out! I crused him out some more it was quite comical. Good times. FYI he did not score that night.

1998 the time Garden Security accused me of assaulting a fan & stealing his stick. That was a great night.

There are a few more but these are the one's I can think of right now.

Baby Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote