WCF Gm#4, 5/20/12 : COYOTES defeat KINGS 2-0, Kings Lead Series 3-1 ...
View Single Post
05-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
my impressions :
at the game,
1) thought the 1st goal was a soft one until i found out it was deflected, but the 2nd one definitely could have been stopped,
2) Kings came out fine early in the 1st period, but seemed to lose timing and rhythm late in the first and for most of the 2nd, were outplayed for that time period, e.g. lack of tape to tape passes,
3) Smith basically stole the game by standing on his head, otherwise the Kings would have scored 2-3 goals total from the 1st and 3rd periods,
4) overall, game was pretty even, but Coyotes had their best effort and execution by far in the series,
5) the energy/excitement in the stands was xlnt in the pregame and at the start, but lost some steam after the 2nd goal which is natural,
6) good chance the Kings will regroup on Tues with a better effort and execution and forecheck (which was pretty poor today),
Kings win 3-1 as Quick plays better and our forecheck keeps them in their D zone 70% of the time, with us outshooting them 35 to 20, imho...
Go Kings Go !!!!!!!!!!1
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by drbob