Thread: Speculation: Would you take Carle back?
View Single Post
Old
05-21-2012, 09:52 AM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
It's the offseason. Arguing with VanSciver about Norris Trophy Snub Matt Carle is a given at this point. He makes the same points over and over without a shred of evidence. A wall provides more of an elaborate response.

But honestly sciver, I have you on ignore but just go over to BroadStreetHockey. You will love it over there. Matt Carle is the f'ing man to them, close to a top 5 defender on the level of Chara and Lidstrom.
BSH hasn't come close to stating what you're saying they are. You're badly exagerrating. What BSH has done, which is the same as I've done. Is offer an informed opinion backed up factual data. And you're free to dispute that and offer to the contrary with facts to back it up. And you haven't done so. Neither to me and the points I offer, or to the points BSH offers. Instead you offer the above. Which has zero relevance to the points being made. And you comically say I haven't offered a shred of evidence? I'd be perfectly willing to do it all over again and start from scratch and discuss any aspect of Carle's game. And I'll do so while offering facts to back up my statements. You're reply is certainly a dead give away to the reality.

VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote