View Single Post
Old
05-21-2012, 11:20 AM
boyle2boyle
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
I havent been in Boston itself too much. More on the outskirts. I did watch the game yesterday at a Westin hotel in waltham outside of boston. The bartenders and people there were ok with the rangers game being on, I was watching with my gf's brother. In fact they were talking about how they loved Girardi and how the rangers have so many Americans. Couple weren't big fans of Callahan though they liked that he was American lol. And of course they love Kreider up there. College hockey up there is like college basketball to the rest of the nation. They know the players.

Anyways bottom line is you could probably watch the game in any bar, theyre pretty nice people up there. It is just kinda hit or miss what bar you can express how much of a rangers fan you are or rather how much emotion you show. Some bruins fans are probably rooting for the rangers. My gf just graduated from Bentley University. She was telling me during the caps series they were rooting for the rangers hard
I graduated from Bentley University on Saturday as well and then headed to a bar in Waltham to watch Game 3. Surprisingly there were a few other Rangers fans there as well.

To the OP, I think you posted the same thread on the main board and I replied, but for Rangers games I used to go to Sports Grille Boston right near TD Garden. They had a pretty good hockey crowd (usually Bruins fans), and have every game available to watch.

boyle2boyle is offline   Reply With Quote