View Single Post
Old
05-21-2012, 12:33 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Sign Parise. Trade Dubi + for a nice young forward.
Close.

Just trade Dubi for parts, picks, prospects, etc. He should still garner a decent return. A 2nd and a decent prospect and I'm happy. Tarasenko is out of the question. I'm thinking more like MSP at the high end or Tyler Pitlick on the low.

I'd be ecstatic if they landed rights to Schultz and a 2nd then signed Parise as a UFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
I've read numerous times on this board that Zach hates the Rangers, and always has?
Yeah, from Devil fans.
Do you think Krieder hates the Rangers because he's a Bruin fan?
Holik played as physical and tough a game as anyone not named Stevens between the two clubs and he didn't hesitate to switch.
Players like salaries and winning.

It's not often a player like Parise hits free agency and the trend has been for it to become more rare. When a player like him is available as a UFA, everyone is interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
The Rangers brass shied away from Tarasenko two years ago. He is still making up his mind over staying in the KHL or playing here. The Blues have essentially guaranteed him a spot on the NHL roster and he is still undecided.

Its amazing people want more big names with big contracts. That's not how the Rangers have been built.
Ranger's wouldn't be where they are without Richards and Gaborik. You don't pass up the chance to add players like them and Parise plays the game the way the Rangers do.

Last edited by vipernsx: 05-21-2012 at 12:40 PM.
vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote