Thread: Proposal: Tor - Bos
View Single Post
Old
05-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Kulemon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbr_24 View Post
So basically your system is the same as mine, I just don't agree with you assesment.

I think Hamilton stands a heck of a chance of being one of the very best D in the NHL for a very long time, Murray just doesn't do that for me. Don't get me wrong, I think he will be a fine player, Hamilton is something completely different in my eyes.

Hamilton may even need more time to develop than Murray, but it looks to me that once Hamilton is there, he has a real chance to be one of the guys in the discussion for being the best D in the game.

Anything can happen, injuries, etc, but barring that, I think hamilton will be the better player in the long run.

I remember Chris Pronger when he was breaking in for the Hartford Whalers and in a less physical way, Hamilton reminds me of Pronger at a young age.
I don't see best D in the game but 15-20 if everything goes perfectly. Needs to play meaner too.

If anyone, anyone at all thought Hamilton had a chance of becoming a top 5 D in the game he would have easily gone first overall.