View Single Post
Old
05-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Hull Fan
Duck Hunting

vCash: 500
They seem committed to Robidas and I doubt they'll keep both he and Sourey. You can't supposedly remake the roster yet bring everyone back. One of the two is gone but it is obviously much easier to just not sign Sourey no matter even if he wants to return, than it is to trade Robidas with his NTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35
I just don't see the downside here.
I don't see the upside here. Who's taking Robidas? Paying him 3.3 million to be a bottom pair guy with a roll back on the salary cap seems unlikely. Especially when a team has to pay for the pleasure. Make no mistake I want him gone but he's probably the hardest to move.

I have to think they're ready to take a chance with Dillon and quite possibly Benn. Heck Nemeth may well push for a spot. If they want a stop gap there have to be better players than Sourey but all of it is contingent of trading Robidas. Who needs or wants him? Then once you come up with a list who's giving the Stars a price they're willing to accept? I'll be damn impressed if JN can farm him off on someone but it seems obvious by now that there's not a price being offered that they'd agree to.

Last edited by Hull Fan: 05-21-2012 at 11:21 PM.