View Single Post
Old
05-22-2012, 01:41 AM
glovesave_35
Name

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued View Post
I appreciate that you're coming at the problem from a different angle, but Souray as captain? You said it yourself, he will incur injuries. After just going through a season with a partially absentee captain I'd think that's something that you don't want to set yourself up to have happen. I don't have any confidence in Souray to stay on the ice. No one leads from the pressbox.

Then again the whole thing seems unnecessary to me since I believe that Loui is the logical choice to be captain.
I'm going through hockey withdrawal so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. I'm just trying to get a little creative on this one and read between the lines.

Just curious, but do you think Loui should just BE the captain as in for the next decade or just until Benn or someone else is ready to take that title? Loui is one of my favorite players so I can't say the possibility of him being 'the guy' hasn't crossed my mind, but he just seems like the kind of guy to me that is the perfect "Robin"; I consider Benn a legitimate "Batman" and thus he's my guy.

This Daley as captain talk is just silly though.