View Single Post
Old
11-25-2003, 05:10 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Personally, I think Dale is silly to refuse the two-week stint....He should realize that his career as a Ranger D-man is over..If you are only put in two games with the collection of inconsistent mamalukes this team has on D, the coach has no use for you....Best for him to go play a few weeks in Hartford, hopefully be seen by scouts who might want to trade for him...All that being said, I don't blame Dale one iota for his stance and wanting to be part of the Rangers, no matter how small....

On to Sather..Typical pissing away of another asset...There's no way in hell Purinton should not have played more then two games so far..it's called keeping your team and entire roster involved and ready..And I know Purinton is no great shakes but the decison by Sather to bury underscorses Sather prefernce for vets who make the same mistakes over and over, and players who bend to the offensive side..Both of which I disagree with....

Hoepfully, for Dale's sake he, he can get out of NY soon and give me one less of a precious few Rangers that I really like..