Thread: Speculation: Would you take Carle back?
View Single Post
Old
05-22-2012, 09:34 AM
fauxflex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
And you've failed miserably time and again to justify and back up your stance that Carle is overrated. And again failed today.

Yes, I have seen Carle do all of that. I have also seen every Flyers defenseman do the same thing. As well as every other defenseman I've seen play in the NHL. No player is mistake free. And Carle is not a mistake free player. Do I honestly need to explain that to you? If I do then it is a bigger problem then I thought it is. But what it's really about is how often mistakes happen. And how reliable a player is. And don't bother responding saying that those mistakes happen often. Because if they did, you know where it would show up? In the facts. In the advanced stats and other stats. And in how a team uses a player. So here we are, going around in the same circle. There's a reason why you can't quantify it . Because you're wrong
I have seen Carle do the things I've mentioned with more frequency than others....and nothing you say can change that fact. Let's agree to disagree.

fauxflex is offline   Reply With Quote