View Single Post
Old
05-22-2012, 02:04 PM
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahill View Post
I'm concerned that we're caught in an uncomfortable position. If our lines do need to be scrambled (they do), can we afford to experiment with different combos while being two games away from elimination? Also; provided Dubi and Zucca really are healthy, who gets scratched? Is it worth it? Do we know if they can be any more effective than, say, Hags, Mitch, Fedo, Artie, Boyle? Well...if Boyle is indeed concussed then there's one answer.

Then again, being tied going into Game 5 of the ECF, I'm terribly paranoid about everything.
Line scrambling at this point isn't that big a deal. All these players have played with each other at some point.

I think it's very needed. Tortorella does this a million times throughout the season, pretty odd that he hasn't during this series.

As far as fitting Zucarello and Dubinsky. Especially Zuccarello. Probably comes down to Tortorella understanding that Zuccarello might make a mistake or two.
Considering he isn't big, not that great a fit for what this system is and hasn't played in while.

Rupp would probably be the scratch.

BroadwayBlues is offline   Reply With Quote