View Single Post
Old
05-22-2012, 03:55 PM
MortUWary
Registered Loser

vCash: 500
Fickle fanbase... No forward on this team is playing up to expectations in the playoffs (Kreider being the exception because nobody knew what to expect with him). I agree that Gaborik needs to do the little things if he's not scoring, but these are humans playing a grueling sport; they're not video game players who can score hattricks each game like in NHL12.

As someone said previously, he's streaky like most scorers, but let's not ignore that all of our forwards have underachieved. This team scored 4 goals in Game 1 of the Ottawa series and have done squat since. They're averaging a little over 2 goals per game right now. Then again, short of the Flyers game (2/11/12) this team's offense has been silent all season. Why single out Gabby when there are other players doing less than he has?

I'm really learning to hate these boards. The Rangers go up 1-0 in the series and we're gonna sweep. Devils tie the series and we're going to go 7. We go up 2-1 and now we're gonna wrap it up in 5. Devils win Game 4 and the sky is falling. It's a three game series now and we have home ice advantage. Stay the course. Our best hockey is yet to come (I hope to God!)

MortUWary is offline   Reply With Quote