View Single Post
Old
05-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Fanned On It

vCash: 500
I know this thread is about Gaborik but if one more person mentions Richards not showing up in this round I'm going to kill someone... you people act like he can create offense all by himself... like he has some super-power where he can duplicate himself and pass to himself and then pass BACK to himself for a sick one-timer.

I get why people are pissed off about Gabby. He hasn't done much for us this playoffs and he SHOULD be shooting the puck more. On the rush he just skates into the middle of the ice and lets the other team poke check the puck away from him. He also seems to have lost quite a bit of speed during the playoffs, probably because he's tired. He doesn't have that same explosiveness we saw from him during the regular season. He can never just turn on the jets and blaze by a defender going wide.

It's probably a confidence issue mixed with fatigue, which are two things I feel like a lot of this team is suffering from right now. Scary when Kreider looks more confident than the rest of the team.

All of this sucks, but that doesn't mean we should be talking about trading Gabby or anything hasty like that. Let's see how this plays out.

Fanned On It is offline   Reply With Quote