View Single Post
Old
05-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Rorschach
Fearful Symmetry

vCash: 500
Ok so the pics...the "more babes for jfont" edition...

All of them walking in pairs...I kept catching them from behind but I'm not complainin'. Sorry for the blurriness but these girls walk fast...they all can skate you know. And dudes kept jumping in front of my lens to get their own "better look"

Bailey was walking around hitting his drum in the arena. I kept getting blurry shots of him (or was it furry shots?) until finally I tracked him down. Look at him front with holding the pen...be real son! Just give them a paw print!

You better be looking at this jfont!
The Ice Girls doing some sort of dance in front of me, on the other side of the arena, while the cameras are rolling. I noticed this while a commercial break during the replay of the Kings game 7 victory over Toronto.

Man, old man Taylor and Luc being interviewed after that big win...it seemed so long ago...every time the Kings scored, the sparse crowd in the seats cheered and also when the final seconds ticked off on the win, lol. Including me. (most people were still at LA Live and wandering the arena...this is like 11 AM right now.

Some kids won the right to sit in the Kings penalty box, right in front of me, while the Kings did a massive warm up skate. (Yotes were skating too) One of them posted this sign.

I turned around and guess who was sitting almost directly behind me...it was a troll! illpucks! No, it was the former NBA commissioner... Guess I got a better seat than him, lulz!

Funny thing is this shot took me 20+ tries and each time it was extremely blurry. Finally when these big dudes are walking past me, I get a recognizable shot almost by accident.

More later!

- R

Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote