View Single Post
Old
05-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
A relatively objective person? You HAVE to be kidding. He won't even admit to being wrong when a players comes out and tells us what was happening behind the scenes. By refusing to change his stance in light of this information I think he has illustrated his personal bias.
Well, on one hand you have a guy that is capable of analyzing the game and change his opinions as improvements occur.

On the other hand you have guys that keep spewing out the same old crap like ''he's boring'' or ''pacifists'', or other meaningless words.

As for RC, as much as a hand Gauthier could have in coaching decisions (you're basing this on the words of a player that was playing in Carolina the day RC was given the job), he's not the one that made RC bench Eller for the 3rd period+OT and then sent him out as the 3rd shooter in a shootout. You can look at many different scenarios where it's impossible for Gauthier to have had a say.

I know people love to paint Gauthier as this evil man. But let's not exaggerate.
RC was terrible.

As for Spacek's interview. I find the most interesting piece was him saying ''at the end, we win 2-1, but it was boring. Nobody cared (fans).''
As if entertaining fans was more important than winning.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote